- Holder legal information.
- Subject matter and scope.
- User condition and acceptance.
- What information do we collect
- What we do with the information we gather
- How long we keep your Personal Data
- What Are your Rights
- How Can I Access My Personal Data
- Change legal notice and terms and conditions.
- Intellectual and industrial property.
- Responsibility of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS.
- User obligations.
- Privacy and personal data protection.
- Information provided on the Website.
- Information provided on the website.
- Nullity and inefficiency of the clauses
- Applicable law. Consent to jurisdiction.
1. Holder legal information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), you are informed of the following legal aspects of the Website:
Website identification: www.lorenzoquin.com and subdomains (hereinafter, the Website)
Company name: GIVE AND RECEIVE, S.L.(hereinafter, GIVE AND RECEIVE)
Registered office: C/ de la Creativitat, 11 Pol. Ind. Gavà Park 08850 Gavà – Barcelona, Spain
Company tax code: B65883449
Registration details: Registered in Barcelona Mercantile Register Volume 43433, Page 25, General Section Page B429589 1ert. Inscription
Company name: QUINN CREATIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, QUINN CREATIONS)
Registered office: C/ de la Creativitat, 11 Pol. Ind. Gavà Park 08850 Gavà – Barcelona, Spain
Company tax code: B64615818
Registration details: Registered with the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 39801, Folio 144, Sheet B-351732.
Telephone: (+34) 93.659.00.72
Fax: (+34) 93.659.07.02
Codes of conduct for those who are members: None
2. Subject matter and scope.
3. User condition and acceptance.
- That he/she is a person of legal age and with capacity to contract.
- That he/she has read and agrees to these Terms.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS offer Users and Clients the e-mail email@example.com so they can raise any questions about the Terms.
4. What information do we collect?.
We may collect the following information:
- – Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- – username and password; and
- – information we may obtain from our third-party service providers.
5. What we do with the information we gather?.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. How long we keep your Personal Data.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- We retain your account information until you tell us you want your account deleted unless the information is required to comply with our legal obligations.
7. What Are your Rights?.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, We am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact Us using at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How Can I Access My Personal Data.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 1.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 21 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
9. Change legal notice and terms and conditions.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS may change the Terms without notice, so it is advisable that they be read with each visit to the Website. These amendments apply as of their publication on the Website and may not be applied to contracts concluded earlier. In any case, the date of revision of the Terms will be stated.
10. Intellectual and industrial property.
All content published on the website and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, button icons as well as the software, trade names, trademarks or industrial drawings and any other signs of industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS or third-party holders who have authorized their inclusion on the Website. Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any license is granted or renounced, total or partial transfer of such rights or any right or expectation of rights conferred, in particular, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication concerning these contents without the prior express authorization of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS or the respective holders.
11. Responsibility of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS.
The services presented on the Website comply with Spanish law. The user assumes all liability for the use of our website, being the only person liable for any direct or indirect effect on the resulting web page, including, but not limited to, all economic, technical and/or legal adverse effects, and the disappointment of the expectations generated by our portal, forcing the user to hold harmless GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS for any claims arising directly or indirectly from such facts.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS are not responsible for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, errors and/or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system or appliances and computers belonging to the Users due to causes outside of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, which prevent or delay the provision of services or browsing the store, or delays or blockages in the its use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the inability to provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, due to the User, or third parties or force majeure. GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS do not control, generally, the use that Users make of the Website. In particular, GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS are not responsible in any way in how Users use the Website in accordance with the law, these Terms, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, or that they do so diligently and prudent.
The User or consumer waives any liability of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS for possible failures, delays or errors in access, including data loss, or other information that might exist on the computer or network of the user who accesses GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS.
In the event that the Website refers, by any type of link, to publicity or websites from third parties, GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS are not obligated to control and does not control, approve nor own the services, content, data, files, products and any kind of material on the page or web pages from third parties, therefore GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS do not take any responsibility under any circumstances for the legality of the contents of these web pages, being the sole responsibility of the third party, without limitation, respecting rule of law, morals, good customs and public order of the contents and their possible infringement of third party rights. The existence of a link does not imply any relationship between GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS and the owner of the website.
Those Users or third parties aiming to establish a link to the Website must ensure that the link only allows access to the pages or services of the website, including but not limited to the reproduction of contents, deep- links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the content or the Website itself. Except the symbols that are part of the link, the User guarantees that the webpage where the link is established will not contain trademarks, trade names, symbols, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to GIVE AND RECEIVE and/or its partners.
13. User obligations.
In general, the User agrees to comply with these Terms and to meet the special warnings or instructions contained therein or on the Website and always act according to law, morality and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refraining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or impair its normal operation, property or rights of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, suppliers, other users or in general any third party. Access and use of the portal by minors without the express consent of their parents is prohibited. GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS are not responsible for the accuracy of the data filled out by the user and therefore cannot verify their age.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the previous section when using the Website, the User agrees to:
- a) Provide accurate information concerning the data requested in the user registration form or for placing an order, and keep them updated.
- b) Not enter, store or transmit to or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites violence or discrimination based on race, gender, ideology, religion or in any manner prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honour, privacy or the image of others and general regulations.
- c) Not enter, store or transmit through the store website any programs, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Website, in any of the services, or in any equipment, systems or networks of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, of any other User, of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS suppliers or in general any third party.
- d) Diligently save the “User name” and “password” you have chosen to create the Customer account, assuming liability for damages arising from the misuse thereof.
- e) Not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Website, and not use the contents and information to transmit advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data from third parties without express authorization.
- f) Not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or the use of any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes from third parties.
- g) Not destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of GIVE AND RECEIVE, its suppliers or third parties.
- h) Not enter, store or transmit through the store webpage content that infringes any intellectual, industrial or business secrets from third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
14. Privacy and personal data protection.
For the purposes of the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “GDPR”) GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS report the existence of a file/s of personal data created by and under the responsibility of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS with data obtained on the website.
If the User agrees (by checking the “Newsletter” box in the enabled form) their data may be used by GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS to send the user information about offers and advertising to the email or personal address provided or through any other media. Users may choose at any time to reject sending such information by emailing to email@example.com indicating ‘Cancel Newsletter’ or through revocation mechanisms included in the electronic submissions.
The User also authorizes the transfer of data to third parties for the effective fulfilment of the products and/or services, meaning third parties, “The associates of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, which provide specific services to their customers”, in particular, transportation companies, to manage the delivery of orders. GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS agree to not to transfer to unauthorized third parties personal data of users without their permission.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, receiving company of the data collected on this page agrees to respect and provide stakeholders the exercise of the rights recognized by law and, in particular, the rights of data access, rectification, data cancellation and opposition, if appropriate. Such rights may be exercised by the User, by writing to GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, address in C/ de la Creativitat, 11 Pol. Ind. Gavà Park 08850 Gavà – Barcelona, Spain or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide a photocopy of your ID or document proving the identity of the User and allowed by law, or in the case of representation, documentary proof thereof and indicating the address for notifications, date and signature of the applicant and the right to exercise. You must use a means to prove sending and receiving the application.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS declare and warrants that it maintains safety standards for the protection of personal data under the current legislation, in particular the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing the Data Protection Act (hereinafter RDLOPD), and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by Users. Our server is located in Spanish territory. Card payments are made through secure payment with Santander Elavon Merchant Services Entidad de Pago, so that GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS do not store information concerning the credit cards. This gateway uses the SSL protocol, encrypting the data sent, so that no one can appropriate them as they do not have the required key. The User can verify that the transmission is secure if the padlock symbol appears in their browser and that the URL is slightly different: it no longer starts with http but with https. All this notwithstanding the fact that the User is expressly knowledgeable and agrees that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS may collect information about browsing habits of Users of the Website through cookies and log files. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing on the Website, implying consent to their use and installation. Below we provide detailed information on what a cookie is, what it does, what types of cookies we use, what is their purpose and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
- What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” for all our users helps us improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our Website.
In no case can cookies harm your computer. In contrast, active cookies help us to identify and resolve errors.
- What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Our cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which the service that you requested is provided.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that we do not manage ourselves, but rather another company. For example, those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
According to the timeline that is enabled:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the user leaves the website, therefore nothing is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. They are used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once, for example, a list of products purchased.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time the user makes a return visit. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate personalization services, for example, to set the default language.
- Technical cookies These cookies are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our Website. For example they allow controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the buying process for an order, using security features, storing content to share videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a number of criteria, including the language, the type of browser that is used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of visits and the way to access and interact with the Website and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the services provided. To do this we analyze your browsing on our Website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that could be included in our Website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of the Users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to these cookies, we can learn about the habits of Internet browsing and show advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Here are the cookies used on our Website and their purposes.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES|
|PHPSESSID||1 day||This cookie is used to set the user session you visit our Website. It is a way to identify and manage the state – the session variables – for a particular user, and that information can move through the pages of the Website.|
|wordpress_logged_in_*||15 days||Cookie for operation of registered users.|
|_icl_current_language||1 day||Cookie management of the language used on the Web Site.|
|country||7 days||Cookie that stores the country.|
|THIRD PART COOKIES|
|These cookies Google collect information on user preferences to optimize the services provided by Google.|
|They let go from the Website to the User Facebook to interact with the social network.|
|guest_id||20 months||They let go from the Website to the User Twitter account to interact with the social network.|
|These cookies are installed to show any video from Vimeo on one page. Appear under the domains: av.vimeo.com, vimeo.com, player.vimeo.com and secure-a.vimeocdn.com. Can diagnose potential problems that may occur in the player.|
|Monitoring visits to the web using Google Analytics service provided by Google, to obtain information from the user access to web pages. The data is collected for further analysis and refer to the number of times a user has visited the site, dates of first and last visit, duration of visits, page from which accessed, search engine used, instead of world from being accessed, etc.|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the Website services offered are changed However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those recorded in this list.
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options in their web browser. In the case that you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be unable to access some of the services and your experience on the Website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
At GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS we never keep the personal data of our Users, unless they want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services that we provide or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
When browsing and continuing on our Website you indicate to us that you are consenting to the use and installation of these cookies explained above, and the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
16. Information provided on the Website.
We make every effort to provide information contained in the Website that is accurate with no typographical errors. In the case that at some point an error of this kind is produced, outside the will of GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS, it will immediately be corrected.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS will ensure the accuracy of the information, statements and expressions of the Website. All contractual information present on the Website is in Spanish and/or English, and the communication with customers and users, as well as the formalization of the contract, will be formalized in these languages. What is published in the Spanish version will prevail in any cases of discrepancies.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS may modify the Website to make as many changes and modifications deemed desirable and necessary for its proper operation, without notice.
All notifications, requests, petitions and other communications to be made by the parties in connection with these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made when they have been sent by ordinary mail to the address of the other party or by e-mail, or to any other address or e-mail for this purpose that each party may designate to the other.
18. Nullity and inefficiency of the clauses
If any of the clauses included in these General Terms were declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, this nullity or inefficiency will affect only said arrangement or the part that becomes null or ineffective, and the General Terms will remain in effect in all other cases, considering such arrangement, or the part that becomes affected, as not recorded.
19. Laws applicable to the clauses. Submission to charters.
GIVE AND RECEIVE and QUINN CREATIONS are subject to Spanish law.
The General Terms for Contracting are subject, among others, to the following regulations:
- Law 7/1996 of 15 January on Retail Trade (“LOCM”).
- Law 7/1998 of 13 April, on General Terms of Contracting (“LCGC”).
- Law 3/2014, of 27 March, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November (amending “TRLGDCU”).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (“LSSICE”).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (“LOPD”)
- EU Regulation 2016/679, on the Protection of Personal Data (“GDPR”)
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these contract terms, the Courts which, if any, that will know of the matter, will be those of applicable legal rules in the jurisdiction that serves in the case of final consumers, the place of performance of the obligation or the address of the buyer.
In the event that the purchaser is acting on behalf of a legal entity, both parties hereby expressly submit themselves, renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the Courts of Barcelona (Spain).
GIVE AND RECEIVE® and QUINN CREATIONS® – Last revision: May 2018